Friday, May 18, 2012

New Releases @ After Five

Hey all!  Well, I'm totally slacking in the blog department.  But the designers I create pages for have definitely not been slacking!  Both Laurie Ann and Kel of Boutique Cute Dolls have new releases this week!

First up...The staff at Scrap Orchard were tasked to post a funny photo of ourselves for our staff page.  This was so silly!  And no one was around to take my photos...so I tried to do it myself.  Go ahead and check out the new staff page!  Kel's new kit was perfect to scrap a few of the silly faces that I made.


Laurie Ann released this adorable kit perfect to scrap road trips, bike photos, riding toys or cars!  For a challenge, I chose to "re-purpose" the kit and make a more generic page.  My Aiden took some great photos during our Spring photoshoot...I can't believe how quickly he's growing up!


And of course, I used templates from Busy Bee Designs!


That's it for me!  Too much has been happening in my personal life to really expand on....someday soon I will have to write about it just to purge, but for now I am going to just push on and keep going. So happy to have digital scrapbooking as a creative outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment