Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I just forget!

I get so into scrapping that I forget to post on my blog! I have a bout a dozen pages I've done in the last week! I'll have to pick my favs! First some Kasia layouts....The girls love to play in their kitchen that they got for Christmas. Matthias thinks if we got rid of all their other toys they wouldn't even notice, lol! But I don't think that is true. I went a little crazy at the Disney Store....and got them these adorable dresses with tutus and cute little princess pots & pans. Ava is totally into princess stuff...it seems to be her favorite word!

Then Kasia came out with her Sweet Garden Collection...there are two kits and a set of cute alphas! I did a page with Ava and a page with Bella.
I've been addicted to Kitty Designs at Oscraps too...and she keeps releasing new kits! I just can't seem to get enough of her! Here are a few Kitty Layouts...
And one more.....when we were in Cozumel, we laid the girls in a hammock....and it made for the sweetest photos! Bella got so relaxed she actually fell asleep! We had to take Ava out because she was upset that Bella fell asleep....she kept elbowing her. Anyway...when I saw this "Best of Friends" collab by Holly Designs and Edeline Marta....I knew I needed it to scrap these photos. My Two Peas....in a pod.
Wow...I really need to remember to start posting layouts here as soon as I'm done! I'll be back at least by Thursday with another freebie from Gypsy Couture designs.

1 comment: