Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a Blog Train!!! Gypsy Couture's Grab Bag and More!

I'm participating in my first ever blog train! The girls of Gypsy Couture's CT have been busy making Quickpages using her goodies from the Grab Bag at The Digi Chick! This GB is jammed full!!! And a steal for only $3....trust me!!! You can find the Grab Bag here.
Here is the page that I scrapped with it....using just one of the fabulous kits hidden inside. And I have been chosen as layout of the week at The Digi Chick! Yay!!!


And I've converted it into a Quickpage....minus my gorgeous little girls, of course, lol! Here is my part of the blog train!


There are so many other gorgeous QP's so be sure to visit all the girls! I know Lisa has a special treat for you...so if you haven't been there yet, be sure to go! And she has a giftie for those who sign up for her new newletter too! Here are the links to the rest of the girls and our fabulous homebase...Gypsy Couture!

Gypsy Couture
Sharon
Dani
Ashley
Charne
Laine
Don't forget to grab that bag!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful page. Congrats for being chosen as layout of the week at The Digi Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely QP! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete