Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Happy Leap Day! I've got two layouts to share with you today...both of which feature my beautiful kids.  These are some of my favorite photos...so I'm particularly fond of these new pages!

The first, I just love these colors!  It's the March Kit from Captivate 2012 by Captivated Visions.
Click Image for Full Credits
And of course I owe Cheryl from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs credit for the composition of this page.  Her templates are so pretty!

I'm not done yet!  I love the vintage feel to this newest kit from Irene Alexeeva!  These are my favorite "family" photos I have of us at the moment, taken last October.  We're due for more, but it's difficult when I'm always behind the camera...I need a remote!
Click Image for Full Credits

I also used one of these great Second Shot 2 Templates from Little Green Frog Designs.

And if you're quick...since I've posted this so late in the day...you can save 29% off on all these new releases! Don't worry...they're still 20% off for the rest of the week if you miss the Leap Year sale.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment