Monday, February 13, 2012

A little catch up....

It's been a busy few weeks....so here's a bit of catch up.

First, a layout featuring Boutique Cute Doll Designs from After Five.

My life is really centered around my kids....they have been my focus...my love.

Here is the collab kit I used.

And these templates from one of my favorite template designers, Busy Bee Designs.

I'm slow posting these....so they've been released now in their stores for a while.  Renan came out with a new collection last Friday....so versatile!  He even included templates...so I HAD to use one!  I've needed to scrap Aiden's soccer photos for a while now.  They aren't like wine and get better with age...I don't know what is up with me that I have to sit on photos for so long before I scrap them!  Queen of Procrastination, I guess!  He's now playing Basketball...which is so much more enjoyable for me.  I'm even helping coach the team, if you can believe that!  I know most of you view me as a diva-fashionista-type...but back in the day I could really handle a basketball!  lol!  I had to make a choice my sophmore year between basketball and music because it's pretty impossible to play the flute with fingersplints on!   Well...be on the lookout for basketball layouts soon....I will try not to wait until he's playing yet another sport before scrapping them!

Anyway, here is Re's new collection:

And the soccer kit I used:

And my Aiden playing soccer.....

I've got a few more layouts to share....but I'll have to do it later...need a nap!  I've got a terrible cold or flu or something!  God bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment