Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Template Challenge @ Scrap Orchard

I'm hosting Liz's Template Challenge at Scrap Orchard this month!  I love hosting template challenges because I am a total template junkie! Come join in the fun here in the forums!

Here's the template we are working with...

And my page I scrapped using the template and the January Mega @ ScrapOrchard.


I have been editing photos like crazy and actually printed some!  GASP!  They turned out amazing and I am so excited to have them.  I don't know why it took me so long to print them!  I'll share some of those later...but here is one of my favorites.

Aren't they precious!  I just love these girls!  I love my boy too, but he doesn't really let me take his picture anymore.  Until next time!  God bless!

2 comments:

  1. they are GORGEOUS indeed and what action did you use? or was it many; sometimes i do 2 or 3 and i need to write the recipe down so i can do it again!
    btw, i loved your soccer scrap too.
    xo.
    la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I edited it LightRoom with a preset I made myself! lol! It was a first, but I got tired of trying to remember what I did each time. I'll try to get them to you! ;)

      Delete