Saturday, January 21, 2012

Captivated Visions New Release & a freebie!

Hey all!  Well, I'm happy to report that I got a full night's sleep!  A rare thing these days!  I want to share with you a new release from Captivated Visions at Scrap Orchard called "A Way of Life".


I really felt inspired by this kit, as the WORD that God has given me this entire year has been Philipians 4:6-7:

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Here is a tiny freebie....the wordart from my page...

Just click the image to download.  Let me know if you like it!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love the WA!! I am always looking for something special to use for faithbooking or cards for church. This is just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the freebie Wendy, the blog looks stunning, too!

    ReplyDelete