Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love Lives Here

It's been a tough year...Actually, it's been a bit longer than that now but the experience has yet to end.  When things get difficult it is my kids that keep me going and the strength from Christ that allows me to endure.  It's been such a joy to watch my baby girls blossom into little ladies.  Their friendship is stronger than ever.  I love to listen to them play together and feel confident when I drop them off at school that they've got each other to lean on.  For their birthday I got them little silver necklaces with pink rhinestone encrusted tiaras and a heart that says "BFF".  They love them and tell everyone now that they are best friends forever.  It's easy to capture how much they love each other on camera....here is a page that shows that love is truly here between these two sisters.


I used this beautiful new kit from Heavens Gate Designs...CRUSH


Along with a template by Busy Bee Designs....I rotated it.



I'll be back tomorrow to post a couple of new layouts....and a tiny freebie!  I've been a bit under the weather the past couple of weeks, but it means more scrapping time.  Guess it's true there is a silver lining in every cloud!



No comments:

Post a Comment