Friday, January 20, 2012

Short & Sweet

You ever have one of those days where you HAVE to have a coffee?  Well, that happened to me yesterday because I was out in Canby where my favorite coffee shop is...The Human Bean.  I just cannot resist their Coconut Almond Mocha!!  It is sooooooo good!  But boy did I regret it last night when I couldn't sleep a wink....I was up ALL night.  I guess I should have had a decaf, but for some reason this is a lesson I seem to forget and once in a great while break my rule and have to pay for it dearly with lack of sleep!

So...long story short...I'm going to post and run.  I want to share with you the latest kit from Irene Alexeeva, Where The Heart Is.


Here is my page...just LOVE these kiddos!

I also used a template from this great collab from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs & Little Green Frog Designs.
That's all for now...I'm off to catch some zzz's!  I will bring you that freebie I promised tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment