Sunday, December 18, 2011

Revamping and Reviving the Blog!

Ok...so I pretty much abandoned my blog for a couple of years.  My new year resolution last year was to update the look and have it reflect a bit more of "me".  Well....it didn't happen, so I am getting a jump on it this year!

It's still under construction...but I really like it so far!  Laurie Ann of Heaven's Gate Designs created a kit a few months ago that just screamed "Wendy!" called Safari Chic.  I'm using that kit, along with a few other tidbits from Laurie Ann to design my blog.  Thank you, Laurie Ann...this is my favorite kit so far! 



And a SPECIAL thank you to Liz from Scrap Orchard!  She will be releasing these fabulous blogwear templates that made redesigning and personalizing my blog a BREEZE!  I'll be sure to post the preview and a link when they are released!

Well, this is really just a test post....I've got to finish up all my tabs, buttons, gadgets and whatzits!






No comments:

Post a Comment