Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm on a roll!

Well, I've gotten a lovely spurt of creative mojo! I've been scrapping like crazy! I can't share them all yet...since some of the kits haven't been released yet....but here are a few that I did this weekend. Laurie Ann of Heaven's Gates Design was a guest designer at SPD this month, so I got the pleasure of working with her kits! She's been a favorite of mine for quite some time now...and I had so much fun!

My mom and I took the kids for a walk this past week and I snapped a bunch of fun photos. This is one of my favorites of Bella in her Tinkerbell hoodie. The green inspired this layout...
Click Image for Full Credits


And here is one of Aiden when he was about 18 months old. I used Laurie's Big Dreams & Pocket Treasures Kit.


And the last layout I have to share is my favorite... I used an unlikely photo...that normally I would never scrap, and turned it into a page from a fairytale! Here is what the original photo looked like:
I extracted her from the photo and flipped her so that she looked like she was reaching for the handle of the carriage. I also altered the carriage to put her Frog Prince inside, lol! This was such a fun layout to make!



Well, I have more to share soon! And I had a "photoshoot" with the girls today. They weren't exactly cooperative...but I got some cute shots. Enjoy the start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are "dabomb!" OMgoodness, I am floored! Do you use a tablet to extract so perfectly? I'm thinking of investing in one just for that purpose, but have no idea....

    Gorgeous work!

    Thank you so much!

    Here's to more happy scrapping, and
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
    Come Scrap your Blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    ReplyDelete