Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Obsessed with Parisan Kits

I admit it...I'm completely obsessed with Parisian Themed Scrapkits! I just love them! The only photos I have left are my photos from our trip to Paris in 2006. I need to make a whole book of them...but for now I just have a bunch of random pages, lol!

Aiden is actually sitting on the side steps of Basilique du Sacre Coeur, which mean Church of the Sacred Heart, in this photo. It was January and sooooo cold!

We're standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in this shot...it was so much fun to be out with Aiden. He was only 21 months, but said, "Merci" everywhere we went! I can't even get the girls to say thank you in English!!!

I anwered a one kit call from Sylvie of Digiscrap.ch and got the pleasure of scrapping with this kit!


And my favorite Paris layout so far...I didn't even use pictures from Paris! Ava & Bella's room is themed, "Pink Poodles in Paris". All of their bedding and room decor is pink, white and black and has poodles and little french sayings all over it. Their first Halloween they were dressed up as Pink Poodles. I created this page with a new collab from Catherine Designs and Bisontine to hang up in their room! I'm so pleased with how it turned out!
Here is a link and preview of the kit I used....it is amazing!

That's all for now! I guess I'm ready to go back to Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment