Friday, March 13, 2009

The past few weeks...

So the past few weeks have been pretty rough. First, I landed up in the ER one morning with the worst abdominal pain I've ever had in my life! Turns out my Gall Bladder was full of stones...so they gave me pain and anti-nausea meds and sent me home to wait for the surgeon to call and set up an appointment. By the time my appointment rolled around almost a week later I had a terrible cold or the flu! So I had to wait another week to recover from from the cold before I could have surgery to remove my Gall Bladder. My surgery was on March 5th (a week ago Thursday). And since then it's been slow going....

And of course I've fallen behind in a lot of my CT work, I began to feel overwhelmed. So I decided to cut back a bit and stepped down from the site CT at Funky Playground Designs. Tough decision, but hopefully it will allow me to dedicate more time to my other scrapping commitments. Oh...on that same note....one of my favorite designers that I CT for, JenU has decided to longer have a creative team. This TOTALLY bummed me out....I was so excited to be a part of her team....

But I have been busy scrapping....I'll share a few of my favorite layouts from the past couple months...until I get caught up, lol!

I'm hosting the Gherkin Hues Challenge at Shabby Pickle Designs for the month of March. The challenge is to scrap a monochromatic layout in green. It was kind of fun to scrap a photo of one of my baby girls in a layout other than pink! lol!


That's my tiny baby Bella sleeping on the moon! She hadn't even left the hospital yet!

I scrapped an older picture of Aiden playing in the creek out at Eagle Fern Park. He didn't care how cold the water was, and it was the first outing with my Cannon.



And I used this awesome collab kit, Garden Friends by Gypsy Couture Designs & JanaM at The Digi Chick.

Here are a couple of layouts with goodies from Oscraps....click on layouts for full credits.




I finally uploaded the family pictures that our friend, Mike Cumings took. He did a great job! I love this candid one...there is no way all five of us could look at the camera at the same time.

And the last layout I'll share with you now is one of my favorites I've done in a while. I think it's because I remember taking these photos of the girls...and buying those adorable dresses. And Ava sat there so perfectly...like a little doll.


It's with this New Release form Gypsy Couture:


That's pretty much what I've been up to! I'll be back again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment