Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ADSR Layouts

We're having such a good time with the race challenges. Challenge #3 was to create a layout together. Our page is of Emma, Cynthia's daughter. She is pretty much the same age as the girls, except that she is much more advanced. She draws and paints!
The third challenge was to create an "artsy" or "altered layout. Cynthia went with the artsy....and I went with the altered.

The journaling on mine reads:

"Life would be so different if I didn't have my very own court jester. Since the first day I met him, he has made me laugh and made me smile. It's not that life is perfect...it's that he adds humor to everything. Some of our best memories are us just being silly! I remember the first time my parents met Matthias...I told my mother he makes me laugh. He is the love of my life. He is the one that makes all the pieces of the puzzle fit into place.


Live....Laugh....Love...."

Challenge #4 was to re-do the first page we posted to any particular gallery. We couldn't add any photos or other words, or take away....it had to have the same title, words & photos as our previous layout.

Cynthia's original page:
And her re-do

My original layout:
And my re-do....I put it into more traditional wedding colors.
I'll be back tomorrow with a new release from Gypsy Couture and a freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment