Thursday, January 15, 2009

More layouts...

Rough day today....but I have a few layouts to share. I love this outfit that Oma Linda bought the girls....I hope it still fits next summer, because the only time they got to where them was for these photos. As you can see...they were difficult during our little photo shoot, not sure why I've been having such a hard time getting them to take pictures.

Kasia Designs is a guest at The Lily Pad this month. I used her new goodies and some other pieces from their Febraury BYOC collection.
With Valentine's Day coming up....digital designers are all shifting to love-themed kits. Krystal Hartley is releasing this adorable kit for just a $1 today only!
And this is the layout I made with it...with a recent photo of Matthias and I at the girls' bday party.
I didn't sleep well last night, which always means a rough day to follow. In the past, these were great days to scrap...but recently I've been zapped of all creativity, struggling to finish pages.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new page from Kasia Designs and a little tiny freebie from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment