Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Babies are Two!!!

I cannot believe that my twin baby girls turned two today! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital waiting their arrival. I know any parent of twins will tell you that first year is the hardest...I just don't know where the time went! I felt like a zombie most of the first year of their lives and the second, I feel like passed in the blink of an eye!

They are both growing so tall...there isn't much baby left! We have two adorable little girls! They are so much fun and keep us very busy. Although the Dr. was concerned with their verbal skills....they communicate rather well. They talk to each other all the time in their own special language. They will turn to us and speak the same gibberish and wonder why we can't understand them.

My favorite time during the day is after they wake up from their naps and giggle and talk between the two of them. Sometimes I will just stand outside their door and listen...it's so funny! But as soon as you walk in, the activities stop...leaving you to wonder what they were up to.

Anyway...in honor of their birthday I'll post this page I made a few months ago. It was taken in the hospital the night before our babies arrived. Click images to see full credits.


And here are my babies the day we took them home...


That's all for today. Tomorrow I'll share some more layouts and I even have a freebie to give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment