Thursday, January 8, 2009

A couple of challenge layouts

I've been scrapping! Sometimes when I'm running low on creative mojo, I participate in challenges to jumpstart my creativity. I've been feeling particularly yucky the past week...and not surprisingly I've felt totally drained of all creativity. Here are a few challenge layouts I've done....

For the Scraplift challenge at Shabby Pickle, we were asked to scraplift Jazzmin (a designer at SP). What is a scraplift? Well...it's basically where you copy someones page....whether you copy the layout of the page or the theme, or even just the colors. Here is the page I chose to lift:
And here is my page:

The next challenge is a challenge at After Five Designs, and we were asked to use this template on our page:
And here is the page I made:

I'm still not feeling overly inspired...but I was pleased with how these layouts turned out.

Oh! I almost forgot! Today is Dollar Day at Funky Playground Designs. They put new products on sale for just a buck! I used this kit by Laura Bratcher.
And here is my layout...

Not much more going on...Aiden returned to school this week, so he's happy. The girls are sick again, or are teething....either way their noses are running and they are sleeping a lot. I'm hoping they'll get feeling better....we're planning on throwing them a birthday party this Sunday! I'll be back tomorrow with more layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment