Monday, January 26, 2009

New Releases from FPD

It's a sunny day today! So my mom has hopped in her car to come spend some time with us. I got up and got the girls looking cute, but then didn't have the energy to get myself looking cute. Such is life.

Anyway...I scrapped two layouts this weekend with new releases from Funky Playground Designs. The first is of the girls at their birthday party...neither look very happy.....
And the second layout is of Ava when she was only 6 weeks old. I didn't have my better camera back then...and couldn't figure out how to pose my little tiny babies...so the pictures were rather awkward.


I think we're going to try to go to the new place up the street that is a cafe for both Parents & kids. I've been wanting to go there forever! That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment