Sunday, January 25, 2009

ADSR Layouts

We're still racing! Sometimes it's hard when you don't feel like scrapping, or when the challenge isn't inspiring. Then it really becomes a challenge....But we are still scrapping and having fun!

Challenge #5 was to scrap a page using three different frames but no photos. I decided to make a valentine type page to print out for Matthias for V-day (I love you, baby...if you ever read my blog, lol!). I used the incredible designs of Lori Davison and her latest collab with Kitty Chen, Blooming Sweetheart at Oscraps. What an awesome collaboration! Here's my page...
Cynthia made an amazing page with shadow boxes. She put a little work of art into each box! I could look at it for hours and see something different every time! It's awesome!

Challenge #6 was a "road block" for only one partner to scrap. I scrapped this time...I was suppose to take a page from my partner's gallery flip it either horizontally or vertically and then rotate it 45 degrees, and use that to scrap my page. Oh, I also was suppose to use the exact number of items that my partner did on the original layout. This is Cynthia's original page:
And this was my first attempt....I liked it a lot...
But then I realized that I had rotated it 90 degrees, so I had scrapped the challenge wrong. So I had to re-do it. Here is the corrected version, which I don't quite like as much as the first.

I've got more layouts to show tomorrow....it's new release day at the Funky Playground. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment